Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 1.20-1.26


Another week, another meal plan.  How was your week?  We did really well in the eating department around here.  I got a new cookbook that I will be diving into this week.  I have several new recipes marked.  I love this cookbook because it has all the nutritional information for each recipe.  The recipes are healthier than their counterparts, but do not sacrifice taste and ingredient quality.  

Make sure you are following me on facebook.  I update on there much more frequently than here.  Plus I am always posting pictures of our meals.  Don't miss out!  


Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Crockpot lasagna and salad.  New recipe from my new cookbook!  
Monday:  BBQ chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes, steamed veggie.

Tuesday: Stirfry (made with veggies I froze this summer) and rice (or noodles)

Wednesday:  Loaded salads and fruit. 

Thursday:  Egg sandwiches and fruit smoothies.

Friday:  White bean and kale soup.

Saturday:???

2 comments:

  1. Crockpot lasagna sounds really good! I've never made lasagna in there but I bet it would work really well. I like your ??? for Saturday. If I added to Saturday to my planning that's what mine would say as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I did not get my act together and didn't have time to make the crockpot version. My parents were coming over and I lost track of time! The recipe looks so good and I will be making it in there soon! I will be sure to share the recipe and how it turns out. I never plan for Saturday's. *L* It is generally my day off in the kitchen and we go out to eat. We really only eat out once a week, so Saturday is a good day to do that. If we don't go out I find something to make at home. :)

    ReplyDelete