Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Body Turnaround Challenge...AGAIN!

Do you remember me telling you about the Body Turnaround Challenge at the beginning of the month?  Well, the response we got was so overwhelming...we are opening the challenge up to new people!  You would not believe the results people are getting with the Turnaround Kit and we have people doing maintenance on the Lean and Healthy Kit

The best thing about this challenge is all the SUPPORT people are getting.  If you decide to become a challenge participant you will get access to an exclusive online forum.  This is a safe place where you can share your progress, concerns, post questions, and share your victories.  

I have never been so proud to be part of such a wonderful group!  Since I am nearly 26 weeks pregnant, I incorporate the Lean and Healthy kit into my daily life.  This way I am ensuring I get all the vitamins and minerals baby and I need!  Once he is born I will be diving into the Turnaround kit, so I can lose the baby weight and then some!  


The value is amazing!  How much do you spend on coffee a day?  You can get healthy for less than that!  Plus it is really easy to get your products for FREE!  Yup, I said F.R.E.E!  This is one of the features I am most excited about.  For every month you have three people taking the challenge with you, you will get your products for free.  It doesn't get much simpler than that!
If you are ready to get your life AND body back please let me know!  I am so excited to continue working with the first round of challengers and now YOU!  I look forward to taking to you soon.  :) 
wschmitt123@gmail.com

*Don't forget...If you are not 100% satisfied with ANY Shaklee product you will get your money back!*

"I lost a total of 50 pounds, 22 pounds in my first 90 days!" ~Lori


"First 90 days, I lost 38 pounds.  Our new baby gained a fit new daddy!" ~Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment