Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 10.14--10.20

Eeeks!  I just realized I didn't do a meal plan this week!  With all fairness family was in town starting Friday night, so meal planning was the last thing on my mind.  Here is what we will be chowing on this week!


Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: I had great plans for something "good", but it was a LAZY Sunday.  I even overslept for church!  We honestly just had some canned soups and leftover chocolate mousse pie.  I could have lied and said I made something healthy, but I like to keep it real. ;) 
 

Tuesday: Homemade chicken fried rice

Wednesday: White chicken chili (from freezer) and apples

Thursday: Brats, green beans, sweet potato fries

Friday: "Mini Thanksgiving" Crockpot turkey drumsticks, mashed potatoes, gravy (for my husband because gravy is disgusting ;), corn.

Saturday: ???


No comments:

Post a Comment