Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 10.28--11.3


I'm a little late on my meal plan, but I have a good reason!  I was gone Friday, Saturday, and came back today.  I enjoyed some great girl time with my sister and adorable niece.  That girl is amazing!  

On Saturday my sister and I took off for some hard core shopping.  8am-2:30pm and my feet are still killing me!  We hit up a lot of great places and scored some great deals.  

I was able to go into Trader Joe's and Whole Foods to get a few things I only get to stock up on once or twice a year.  Those stores just aren't around here, but I wish they were!  

As you can see above, I went to Teavana!  That store is dangerous for me.  My husband and I both love tea.  He will only drink it hot, but I love it iced or hot.  I splurged and got us a great herbal blend.     

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I am just finishing this up and I need to switch one more load of laundry over.  Then I plan on taking a super hot shower.

Here is what we will be dining on this week.  Enjoy!    


Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Popcorn, apples with caramel sauce

Monday:  Hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes, peas

Tuesday:  Homemade chicken noodle soup

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday:  Baked chicken, quinoa, steamed veggies

Friday:  Hot dogs (nitrate free), kraut, fruit

Saturday:  ???


No comments:

Post a Comment