Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 9.2.12----9.8.12

Is everyone ready for a long Holiday weekend!?  I know I sure am!  Even though we have nothing exciting planned; it will just be nice to get a few things done around the house/yard.  Since I plan on getting groceries this morning I thought I would share my meal plan a bit early.  I think I might start posting it on Friday's.  That way anyone who wants to copy it for next week has time to get their groceries. 



Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Chip-less taco bowls (rice, lettuce, sour cream, taco meat, salsa, guacamole, cheese). 

Monday: Grilled burgers, sweet potato fries, veggie

Tuesday: Homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese

Wednesday: Italian chicken potato veggie bake.  This is seriously our new favorite meal.  It takes 10 min to prep and 45 min to bake.  I will be doing a recipe on this!  You will LOVE it!

Thursday: Crockpot Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, asparagus 
Friday:  Homemade white chicken chili.  It will be made with leftover chicken and I have been CRAVING this!

Saturday: Out to eat

Happy cooking this week!

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Are you in my head??? lol we are having tomato soup and grilled cheese this week too and grilled burgers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm not a tomato soup lover, but I will suffer for Tim since it is his favorite. I should take that back...I like tomato soup if I make it. That condensed junk grossed me out too much as a kid.

    ReplyDelete