Monday, January 7, 2013

22 Weeks!


Holy baby belly!  

It is hard to believe I am already 22weeks!  It feels like I have so much time left, but then when I think about it I start to panic a little.  I have very little time left!  I have been knee deep in re-organizing everything in my house.  My house is already organized, but I want it super organized before little man gets here.  :)

My next O.B. appointment is next week, so I will have more "stats" to update on then.  For now here is what has been going on...

I CAN FEEL HIM MOVE!!!  Finally!  The first time I felt him was at 20 weeks 4 days.  I didn't think much of it because it was just tiny and weird feeling.  Then the next few days I was certain it was him.  He sure likes using my bladder as a trampoline. ;)  

I have also started retaining water.  I have been really watching my sodium and how much I am on my feet.  I fear my wedding ring is going to have to come off soon.  This is something I will bring up at my next appointment.

I have also failed my glucose testing.  I have been following a "loose" diabetic diet since 12 weeks, but my pancreas just isn't picking up the slack (so to speak).  I now test my bs 4 times a day and my urine once a day.  Friday I will call in my blood sugars and see if they want me on medication.  I am on a low sugar, low carb, low sodium, high protein diet.  This is kind of tricky since I only tolerate chicken.  I had the dietician school me on a vegetarian diet because meat just isn't very appealing right now.  

I cannot get enough fruit!  Lucky for me my diet allows me to have fruit.  

That is about all that has been going on.  I have been purchasing a few things here and there, but for the most part we have everything bought.  I am now organizing everything.  

I will update again at 24 weeks!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment