Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 12.16--12.22



Happy Monday!  I debated whether or not to even post a meal plan this week.  We are gone so many nights!  I thought last week was crazy, but this week proves to be even crazier.  Here are the few meals that will be eaten at home.  After Christmas my meal planning will be back to normal.  I promise.  :)



Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Family Christmas that afternoon.  We ate so much at lunch we had popcorn for dinner.  :)
Monday: Gone.  My husband had a late doctors appointment a hour away.  We didn't get home until later, so we grabbed something to eat.  
Tuesday: Salsa chicken, baked potato.  Salsa chicken is an old weight watchers "recipe" from my college years.  I have not made it in FOREVER.  It is so simple, but I will post a recipe on it.
Wednesday: Homemade alfredo, green beans, garlic bread.

Thursday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Friday: Gone.  We are celebrating our 20 week u/s and finding out the gender!  We will be dining on some delish Olive Garden for a late lunch.  If we are hungry that night there will be popcorn.


Saturday:  Gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment