Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 12.30--1.05

 I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of 2012.  I am so excited for what 2013 has to offerMy little man will be here and I have so many new ideas to share with everyone.  

I want to incorporate more recipes into this blog and share more organizing/craft projects.  I am also going to be sharing more of what I eat to stay healthy during pregnancy and I want to take you along for the journey of me getting ready for baby!  

Stay Tuned!  

  
We only needed a few grocery items this week.  I haven't had time to make yogurt because of all the holiday craziness and it HURT shelling out $4.99 for it!  

Can you tell I was craving white chicken chili enchiladas tonight?  Recipe coming for that this week!    

Weekly Meal Plan:


Monday:  New Year's Eve!  Trader Joe's orange chicken and vegan fried rice.

Tuesday: Roast, cabbage, potatoes, carrots.

Wednesday:  Chicken and wild rice soup (from freezer). 

Thursday: Shepard's Pie.

Friday: Leftovers or breakfast. 

Saturday: ???

No comments:

Post a Comment