Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 9.16--9.22

 Ack! Another week, another grocery trip.  I actually like grocery shopping.  I kind of find it therapeutic.  :)  Told you I was a nerd!  I'm just not loving that time is going so fast.  It is already the middle of September, but I LOVE fall.  I'm over these 90-100 degree days.  Bring on the sweatshirts, hot chocolate, and soups!  You will soon notice that in the fall/winter months I make homemade soup at least once a week.  We love soup!  Homemade is so nutritious, they are EASY to make, and we have leftovers.  :)




Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Olive Garden's chicken gnocchi soup.  I will hands down claim this as my favorite soup! It is delicious and I think mine tastes better than O.G.'s.  Plus mine is a whole lot cheaper!

Monday: Meatloaf, boiled potatoes, veggie

Tuesday: Chicken and rice casserole, steamed carrots

Wednesday: Leftovers!  These above meals make a lot!

Thursday: Calico beans, fruit salad

Friday: Nachos (beans, lettuce, avocado, salsa, sour cream, taco meat, and cheese) . 

Saturday: ???


Let me know if there are any specific recipes you want blogged about next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment