Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan 9.23--9.29

Looks like it is Meal Plan Friday....again.  Some of you might be wondering why I do my meal plans on Friday.  Well, I generally do my grocery shopping then so I need my meal plan done.  By posting it before the weekend I am giving people an opportunity to copy it and get their groceries before the new week starts.  

My plan didn't go as smooth as I would have liked this last week.  We did end up having enough leftovers for two nights!  Then one night consisted of a frozen pizza my mom had given me.  Bad, I know.  Here is what I will be making this week.



Weekly Meal Plan:

Sunday: Grilled steak, baked potatoes, zucchini  

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, corn

Tuesday: White bean and kale soup (I will share my recipe for this because we love it!  Basically, we love all soups. :))

Wednesday: Creamy Italian Chicken over pasta, steamed veggies.  This chicken is so good, but sooooo rich.  A little goes a long way! 

Thursday: Leftovers...I know there will be leftover soup.  Plus it is a really busy day, so leftovers will be good. 

Friday:  Cheese pizza.  I could write down salad, but I would be lying and just writing it to make myself look good.  :)   

Saturday: ???

No comments:

Post a Comment