Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cleaning Your Sink...Naturally!

Can you tell I love to clean?  I should rephrase that...I LOVE a clean house.  I might not love cleaning all the time, but I love the end result.  

One part of a house I think people neglect to clean is their sinks.  My kitchen sink gets used a lot, so it can get pretty grungy fast.  Especially since it is "bone" colored.  Before Shaklee I would use Comet on it and I always had a nasty film afterwards.  I didn't know any better.  :(  

Now I have a SAFE and NATURAL way to clean my sinks!  Scour Off is amazing!  I love how fruity it smells and how easily it get my sink clean. 


Like all Shaklee products a little goes a long way!  One tub of Scour Off lasts me about 6 months and I use it all the time!  

I put some Scour Off on a rag/microfiber cloth.  Apply in circular motions.  Let sit for 5-10 minutes.  Wash off in circular motions.  It really is that simple!

Check out how I clean my oven with Scour Off HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment